Thursday, January 11, 2018

Australian Open 2018

Hello!

We are back!! Grand Slam time returns and I am one helluva an excited fan. 15th January cannot come fast enough.

The draws have been made and we are poised for some exciting games.

Best of all (and maybe most nerve wracking) is that Nole is back in play. Whoooooa!!!! As a fan I am ecstatic, yet partially anxious about how his first return-to-play grand-slam will go. But here is wishing him luck. I am hoping that he is as exciting on court as he was during yesterday's match against Thiem.

I am currently skimming through the AO website (https://ausopen.com) and the news briefs are stirring up my appetite for the games - Is Ostapenko going to have a magical tournament, how will Venus fair, how will the women's draw pan out?

I only have one question at the moment... how many hours left to Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment