Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A recap, Or redress of the US open

One of my few (and far between) regular readers reckoned my post on the finals of the US open finals was a bit boring. I spent about 10 seconds being offended before I realised it was true. 

The reasons for this boring post were many: The matches were a bit one sided and boring, the post was delayed and I had lost a lot of the zeal for writing about it already, and let's face it, since I couldn't catch all the action there wasn't as much I could say about the matches. 

Well, those are my lame excuses. But rare reader and I had a brief discussion on Nadal's clothing choice for the US open. Avid (Hopefully) reader's opinion: too pink, too girlie. Mine: totally Nadal and awesome! So, I decided to take his advice and write about it, and entertain at least two or three readers.

Speaking of clothing choices for the US open, I found many of the outfits prettttty drab. In fact, I doubt that even Chrissy could have come up with something about the grandness of choice here. 

I suspect that the fact that Stan wasn't around with his tasteless outfits decided it for the designers - they would accept the challenge on Stan the man's behalf.  😏😏😏

Here is the one design/colour I didn't like at all:


But there were some decent ones: Venus's outfit, Sharapova's outfit, Karolina Pliskova's (doesn't she look great in anything?), Wozniakis (very little seen outfit - could that be because she had an early exit?) and yes, Nadal's PINK one! 

I hope that the brands come up with something more stylish for the Australian open, don't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment