Monday, July 21, 2014

Just a random post

I've been writing so much about football, I feel like I have nothing else to write about any more. So, I opened up this page and decided to write about feeling like I can't write about anything. Because as I read recently, "Writing is a muscle" (Colin Nissan) and it must be exercised.

That doesn't bode well for my writing, because exercising can be quite tedious. Yet, as I read through more of what Colin has to say, things begin to makes more sense (You can take a look at this brilliant link http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-ultimate-guide-to-writing-better-than-you-normally-do). The more you write, the easier the words start to flow. In all honesty it doesn't matter what you are writing about. Every word you pen down (or type out) can become intriguing at some point - if not to the masses, to yourself! Sometimes, writing is like talking to yourself and exploring your world - your mind, heart and soul. And boy, does that feel great!

And as you exercise this writing muscle, it becomes more flexible. One ordinary day, you wake up and go about your routine work, then you write. From there on, everything is extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment