Monday, July 10, 2017

The Wimbledon Monday

After a break day the action at Wimbledon today is simply stunning. Matches that are mouth watering have already started playing out.

Ostapenko is already through to the quarters beating Svitolina in straight sets. The other women's games at the moment are looking highly competitive: Kerber vs Muguruza in particular has been engrossing - even if I am simply looking at the scores (And would you believe it, Muguruza has won! Whoa!). Konta vs Garcia is also playing out nicely - and is currently at the first set tie-break. I am waiting to see how the Wozniaki vs Vandeweghe match will end...And then there is Vicka vs Halep: I suspect the latter will win even though my heart wants Vicka to take it.

And in more captivating tennis look at these games that will play out today:

1. Sam Querrey Vs Anderson
2. Cilic Vs Agut
3. Murray Vs Paire (This could be completely one-sided, or a cracker of a game. I suspect the former)
4. Nadal Vs Muller (Will this be another case of Rafa wiping away the opponent?)
5. Federer Vs Dimitrov (Interesting.... again it could be completely one-sided with Federer brilliance taking over)
6. Djo vs Mannarino (goodness knows which way this will go - I suppose it depends on Djo's mood)

Can I get to a TV already?


No comments:

Post a Comment